CAREER OPENINGS AVAILABLE NOW
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST (Posted January 18, 2018)
Lutton Law Office/National Title Company in Ashland, NE is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to assist with basic functions of a law office and title company.
Candidate will be responsible for routine clerical functions such as data entry, document preparation, basic accounting and billing, deposits, greeting clients, answering phones, scheduling appointments, managing calendars, maintaining client files, filing and assisting attorneys and escrow officer with other functions, as needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- have outstanding people, customer service and organizational skills;
- possess excellent oral and written communication skills including grammar, punctuation and spelling;
- thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- have flexibility and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines;
- be a detail-oriented numbers person;
- maintain a high level of dependability; and
- be a self-starter.
Confidentiality and professionalism are absolutely necessary traits of the ideal candidate.
Knowledge of the legal field and/or the title industry is preferred, but not required. Preference given to local candidates.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and education.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Catrina Harris by e-mail to CHarris@luttonlaw.com or by mail to 1442 Silver Street, Ashland, NE 68003. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.